Closures for 2017-2018:
Class Dress Code
- Absences: You can notify of us of absences by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Important Information: Will be provided via web, email and bulletin board postings.
- Schedule Changes: Written communication is mandatory for all classes you wish to drop, if we do not have it in writing you will continue to be billed. Class space may be forfeited if a student misses 3 weeks or more of class, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Parent Supervision: Parents are responsible for and expected to supervise all children accompanying them at Dance Unlimited, LLC. Please ensure that you are on time when picking up your children and that they are instructed to stay inside the studio until you arrive.
- Release of Liability: Dance Unlimited will not be held responsible for injuries on premises incurred by dancers, parents, siblings and/or anyone accompanying dancers or parents.
- Lost Items: The staff Dance Unlimited, LLC is not responsible for students’ belongings. Please label all dance wear and dance shoes with the dancer’s name. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced personal items and/or dance attire. The “Lost & Found” box is located near the women's restroom. Unidentified items left unclaimed will periodically be given to a charitable organizations.
- Recital Photos: We will be emailing and posting our class picture dates as soon as we have them. Pictures are taken in the spring. Class and Individual pictures will be available for purchase through our photographer.
- Recital: **NEW INFORMATION**All Dance Unlimited dancers are invited and encouraged to participate in the annual recital. Our recital fee of $55 will be added to your statement in January and will automatically be added to your statement. If you are choosing not to do recital we will need a recital opt out form by December 15. After December 15th the Recital Fee is non-refundable. The fee goes toward the facility rental, security, lighting and clean up. Each family will be given a beautifully bound yearbook/program as our gift to you. Recital tickets will be available for purchase in April/May online. Recital Costumes will be ordered for you dancer and must be paid in full by December 15th in order for a costume to be ordered on time for your dancer. Recital costumes are $65+ tax with ballet costumes being approximately $80+ tax. We will be charging for the entire costume in October, you will then have until December 15th to pay for the costumes. Once the costume is ordered, it is non-returnable. If your dancer will not be doing recital a recital drop form will be required to remove the costume fee from your account. Anyone is welcome to join our classes through the month of May. If a dancer would like to participate in recital and we are able to get a recital costume from the costume company, you will be asked to fill out a recital costume add on form, Once the front desk has received that form, your costume will be ordered. Additional items such as shoes and tights may be required at the discretion of the teacher.